Hi again, everyone! It's been a bit. This latest patch might not be the most substantial update to date, but there's definitely some good stuff in here that y'all will appreciate.
As usual, to update your game, simply download the new build from the downloads page. You can copy over your save files (the .rvdata2 type files) from the install folder of the previous version to continue where you left off.
Other common technical questions are addressed in the FAQ on our website. We hope everyone continues to enjoy the game!
- The enemies fought alone with Melody throughout early Act I now no longer have a 3% chance to dodge attacks.
- The Genuine Snake Oil Bottle Charm now grants full immunity to common Poison statuses. (Previously, it was labeled as granting 75% immunity while erroneously only granting 25% immunity.)
- The path to the Astral Plane door in Greenridge will now always be unblocked by Act IV, regardless of whether or not the player has visited the Astral Plane previously.
- The puzzle in the second half of the Flurry Mountains that first introduces switch runes has been made easier. A tiny "puzzle" was also added before it to try and better illustrate how the switch runes work before throwing players into the deep end.
- A certain instance of a song title being shown has been updated to reflect the title used in the OST.
- Fixed a bug that in some instances would cause the area title card for the Neon Labyrinth to remain on the screen.
- Fixed an out of date, crossed out mugshot for Nef being used in one spot under specific circumstances.
- Fixed a certain temporary ally being added to the party at level 1 when playing on Easy Mode.
- Other minor tweaks and fixes (typos, minor collision errors, etc.)
Get Super Lesbian Animal RPG
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.