when will it be on steam?
A late night patch! Wow! (It still says v1.0.2 on the title screen but it's late and I'm not going to re-export both builds just for that. It's fine. It's fine.)
To update your game, simply download the new build from the downloads page. You can copy over your save files (the .rvdata2 type files) from the install folder of the previous version to continue where you left off.
Other common technical questions are addressed in the FAQ on our website. We hope everyone continues to enjoy the game!
- Fixed a missing file crash when trying to visit The Hole when you're supposed to go see Claire at the library.
- You can no longer have Claire's tarot read without her present.
- You can no longer speak to Ipsy from behind in her garage to make her sprite disappear.
- Interacting with the punching bag in Melody's yard during a certain stretch of the story will no longer turn Jodie into Melody.
- Returning to the area where the Flurry Mountains boss is fought will no longer result in the boss still being there.
- The Uncanny Valley monster den exit now works properly.
- The Pine Corona enemy now properly drops its Bestiary entry and can be encountered in the Uncanny Valley monster den.
- After receiving a report that a Stun (which is supposed to last 1 turn) somehow lasted across multiple battles until resting at an Inn, Stun now has a 20% chance of being removed from taking damage, and will also be removed outside of battle after taking a few steps.
- Stun is also now manually removed from the entire party after defeating or fleeing from the specific boss where this glitch was reported to have occurred.
- The credits theme now loops properly.
- Other minor fixes.